Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bachelor #1 - Dating Again

DATING DIARY: I figure if most of my dates are awful, then the only way to succeed is go on a crap load of them....play the numbers, so to speak. So putting that theory into practice, I have four guys on the hook right now and went out with the first of them tonight. DATE #1: I said I never had uneventful dates? I was wrong. Dully McDullerson's crowning achievement so far in his 35 yrs is he's practicing to be the drummer for his roommates garage band. He had absolutely nothing interesting to say, at one point talking about resurfacing bathtubs. I literally counted the chives in my Miso soup. There were 17. He even talked slow. I missed some stuff in the middle of a story because I was daydreaming about a tornado coming down and lifting the restaurant up into the cyclone. I first wondered if I'd see a cow flying by, but then I thought, "Where would a cow come from in Hampton?" After I calculated in my head how long a cow would have to be spinning in a cyclone in Hampton if it came from a more rural area like Smithfield, I realized he'd stopped talking. A simple, "So, what'd you do next?" gave me another 10 minutes to wonder how I'd react to munchkins. 
DID HE ASK ME OUT AGAIN: Yes. 
WILL I GO OUT WITH HIM AGAIN: No. 
POSITIVE ASPECTS: The sushi was good and I was home by 9pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment