Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bachelor #2 - Dating Again, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

DATING DIARY: Ok, I haven't updated you all on Bachelor #2. I just went out with him and I have to say...PERFECT!! Well, almost - because it's me after all. I never get perfect. We had a great time - he's adorable, fun and personable and just moved to the area for work a month ago. Very easy to hang out with and I could totally see myself with him. I'm mentally picking out my wedding invitations when he drops the bomb: He has a long distance girlfriend back in Missouri. GODFUCKINGDAMNITTHEREISALWAYSFUCKINGSOMETHING!!! Well at least he was honest, and I definitely didn't get the blow off/excuse vibe. I might have only made a new drinking buddy (like I'm short on those) but I don't care because he's hot and smart, and those guys always have a girlfriend you have to get rid of. 
DID HE ASK ME OUT AGAIN: Yes. 
WILL I GO OUT WITH HIM AGAIN: My life's mission is now to break him up with the MO skank.

The gauntlet is thrown. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment